- a tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- an unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- a decline in the need to profess your current state.
- a loss of interest in judging other people.
- a loss of interest in interpreting the actions of other.
- a loss of interest in conflict.
- a loss of the ability to worry.
- frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- an increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.